This individual is responsible for overseeing, managing, and coordaining the daily operations of the maintenance department. This includes evaluating processes and procedures for efficiency and profitability.
- Coordinates the integration of the Maintenance department s functions into the general business
plan. Determines maintenance requirements and sees to it that the equipment, buildings, grounds, and
assets are operating in a cost-effective and safe manner.
- Keeps company equipment running at optimum performance, by utilizing preventative
maintenance procedures, planning, scheduling, and reducing production downtime.
- Works closely with the Maintenance department personnel to provide direction and support in staffing
and to monitor the performance of the Maintenance Department.
- Recommends, tests, and implements new equipment as needed for productivity, efficiency, and
the best return on investment.
- Actively participates as a member of the safety team and continually monitors and recommends
changes as needed to keep the plant a safe place to work.
- Maintains all government-mandated programs to ensure compliance with Federal Regulations and
- Develops and manages annual department budget.
- Continues personal and professional growth through organized support groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.