Meet Teresa Sims
Teresa Sims, Partner/COO
Teresa brings a wide range of technical and healthcare knowledge to Sims Executive Search. Responsible for overseeing all healthcare and technology recruiting and consulting projects for the executive search agency, she partners with clients to bring the best possible talent and knowledge to their organizations.
She has national reputation in healthcare, consulting for some of the largest hospital organizations in the United States. Teresa has held director-level positions at one of the largest hospital systems in the Midwest. As an expert in Electronic Medical Records, she led one of the largest implementation projects in the country, converting several legacy systems to a primary EHR Software.
She has extensive experience in CEO search, working with C-level executives and physicians on both the corporate and clinical side of healthcare, and graduated from Eastern Illinois University with a Pre-med degree.
Healthcare systems Teresa has partnered with include:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Sisters of Mercy, St. Louis, MO
- MD Anderson, Houston, TX
- SSM Corp., St. Louis, MO
- Hillcrest Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
- Self Regional Medical Center, Greenwood, SC
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Lakeland, FL
- Mercy Health Partners, Blue Ash, OH
- West Jefferson Medical Center (Eclipsys Corp), New Orleans, LA
- Truman Medical Center West, Kansas City, MO
- Truman Medical Center East/West, Lees Summit, Kansas City, MO
- Mount Carmel Health Systems, Columbus, OH
Present and past honors and associations:
- Missouri Kansas Search and Staffing Association
- Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC)
- Board of Directors, St. Louis Fellowship of Christian Athletes