Level up to a better professional opportunity
- Logistics Coordinator – St. Louis, MO Jul 28 - Responsible for performing and coordinating the daily transportation of all outbound and a significant portion of inbound materials with truckload and LTL carriers. Selects the carriers from the available network and through brokers. Manages relationships with these carriers to optimize costs and service levels. Prepare internal and external documents, as required, for product shipments.
- Process Engineer – St. Louis, MO Jul 28 - The Process Engineer develops and optimizes continuous production and manufacturing processes to achieve the output, quality, and cost goals of the organization. The Engineer will collect data and apply scientific standards and statistical methods to analyze documents, and diagram production processes. This position will test and monitor equipment, update current system processes, and conduct risk assessments.
- Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation Supervisor – St. Louis, MO Jul 28 - The Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation (EIA) Supervisor provides EIA Support for the 24/7 Heavy Industrial Fertilizer Manufacturing Site in St. Louis. The Supervisor will create, develop, and enable a culture that aggressively pursues an injury-free workplace.
- Manufacturing Process Engineer – Waukegan, IL Jul 28 - Responsible for creating, supporting, and developing new and existing process designs related to manufacturing and fabrication processes. This is successfully accomplished by understanding, accurately specifying, and adhering to customer requirements, utilizing and applying quality tools and methods, and pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of product and process design. These efforts will have a direct impact on reducing labor... Read more »
- Lead Sourcing Specialist – Middleton, WI Jul 28 - Purchase commodities for direct material in support of the company operations, at the most competitive cost, best possible quality, and most-timely delivery. The Lead Sourcing Specialist will support the execution of sourcing initiatives for an annual spend of approximately $50M or greater. Locate, establish, and maintain relationships of the highest degree of integrity with all suppliers. Secure on-time delivery... Read more »
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – Middleton, WI Jul 28 - Serve as a senior-level resource for higher-level, key, and high-priority positions based in corporate headquarters and holds responsibility for full life cycle recruitment for these positions. Ensures that positions are staffed with the most qualified, “best fit”; candidates in the shortest time possible while keeping recruitment costs low while maintaining the confidentiality of information. Analyzes recruitment data and makes recommendations to improve the... Read more »
- Senior Corporate Accounting Manager – Middleton, WI Jul 28 - Lead the monthly financial close process, including significant account analysis. Ensure proper accounting treatment of transactions and financial statement presentation in accordance with GAAP. Serve as the liaison between Corporate accounting, business units, and management to ensure that transactions have been properly recorded and that the financial statements accurately reflect the financial position of the Company.... Read more »
- Global Commodity Manager – Middleton, WI Jul 28 - Manage the procurement of various essential commodities, working closely with internal customers on requirements and taking a strategic, quality, and cost-focused approach to the organization’s procurement needs.
- Director, Business Excellence & Operations Support – Salisbury, MD Jul 14 - To direct the business process solutions and project delivery with cost optimization, engineering, and reliability maintenance for the company. To provide consultation and guidance regarding technology solutions, capital expenditure projects, cost efficiencies, process development, and facility maintenance.
- Animal Health Sales Account Manager – South/Central NY Jun 30 - An account manager will create demand and add value through consultative and technical selling with key influencers and decision-makers in the dairy industry. Parties would include dairy owners and managers, independent and/or feed company salespeople and/or nutritionists, veterinarians, and other influencers from current customers or distributors. Achieve budgeted sales and gross margin for Phibro dairy nutritional specialty products... Read more »
See All »