Level up to a better professional opportunity
- Maintenance Manager – Metro East IL/St. Louis Oct 10 - This individual is responsible for overseeing, managing, and coordaining the daily operations of the maintenance department. This includes evaluating processes and procedures for efficiency and profitability. Coordinates the integration of the Maintenance department s functions into the general business plan. Determines maintenance requirements and sees to it that the equipment, buildings, grounds, and assets are operating... Read more »
- Human Resources Manager – Metro East IL/St. Louis Oct 10 - As the HR Manager, you will direct, manage, and lead all HR functions for the company’s home office and production facility. This position is also responsible for assisting with any HR issues for the home office support staff including sales, marketing, customer service, purchasing, supply chain quality assurance, etc. Responsible for enhancing associate morale through servant leadership and engaging... Read more »
- Regional Manager – Chicago, IL Oct 10 - The Regional Manager initiates and maintains relationships with manufacturers, assesses their challenges and opportunities, and sells the company’s continuous improvement consulting and training solutions. Responsibilities include analyzing customer needs and identifying potential resources, leading sales calls and delivering sales presentations, coordinating sales efforts with the company’s technical experts, building the sales pipeline, and networking to generate sales leads. Regional Managers... Read more »
- IT Implementation Specialist – Chicago, IL Oct 10 - The Technical Specialist initiates and maintains relationships with manufacturers with the selection and implementation of ERP and other technical solutions. This role must identify client needs, and current work processes, and understand company goals in order to help the client assess the right solution for their needs. Once the solution is selected, this person will assist clients in managing... Read more »
- Production Manager – Waukegan, IL Oct 10 - As Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading all facets of running the operations and assembly department of the company. The role includes fostering a culture of continuous improvement, driving performance and engagement of associates, and delivering operational results in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and People. The incumbent will focus on the implementation of Lean Manufacturing techniques, with... Read more »
- Sourcing Specialist – Middleton, WI Oct 10 - Purchase commodities for direct material, at the most competitive cost, best possible quality, and most-timely delivery. The Sourcing Specialist will support the execution of sourcing initiatives for an annual spend of approximately $50M or greater. Locate, establish, and maintain relationships of the highest degree of integrity with all suppliers—secure on-time delivery of all products. Negotiate and reconfirm terms & conditions;... Read more »
- Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation Supervisor – St. Louis, MO Jul 28 - The Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation (EIA) Supervisor provides EIA Support for the 24/7 Heavy Industrial Fertilizer Manufacturing Site in St. Louis. The Supervisor will create, develop, and enable a culture that aggressively pursues an injury-free workplace.
- Manufacturing Process Engineer – Waukegan, IL Jul 28 - Responsible for creating, supporting, and developing new and existing process designs related to manufacturing and fabrication processes. This is successfully accomplished by understanding, accurately specifying, and adhering to customer requirements, utilizing and applying quality tools and methods, and pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of product and process design. These efforts will have a direct impact on reducing labor... Read more »
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – Middleton, WI Jul 28 - Serve as a senior-level resource for higher-level, key, and high-priority positions based in corporate headquarters and holds responsibility for full life cycle recruitment for these positions. Ensures that positions are staffed with the most qualified, “best fit”; candidates in the shortest time possible while keeping recruitment costs low while maintaining the confidentiality of information. Analyzes recruitment data and makes recommendations to improve the... Read more »
- Global Commodity Manager – Middleton, WI Jul 28 - Manage the procurement of various essential commodities, working closely with internal customers on requirements and taking a strategic, quality, and cost-focused approach to the organization’s procurement needs.
See All »